What You Need
Here's what you need to set up your Fire TV Stick:
- Compatible TV - Fire TV Stick devices are compatible with high-definition and ultra-high-definition TVs with an HDMI input port.
- Internet Connection - You must connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, so you can complete setup and access all of the content available on Amazon Fire TV.
- Amazon account - You must register your device to your Amazon account to make sure you can access your content and all the latest software, features, and functionality that power Amazon Fire TV. If you don't already have an Amazon account, you can create one during the setup process.
Follow the setup guide on the Amazon Support website, here.
Download the Patient Education App
- Navigate to the home screen of your Fire TV Stick, or any other Fire TV device.
- Press left on the directional pad to enter the search section.
- Use the directional pad to type the name “Spear Lobby Videos”, and then select it from the list.
- Locate the app and press the button in the center of the directional keypad to select it.
- With Get selected, press the button in the center of the directional keypad to download the app.
- Wait for the app to download and then launch it or return to the Apps section later to use it whenever you want.
Integrate Patient Education
- Create a playlist on Patient Education, if you have not already.
- Click on the Patient Education app on your Amazon Fire TV Stick to launch.
- Go to Settings on the upper right side of the screen.
- Turn on Looping and any other applicable settings.
- Select Chairside or Lobby Playlists.
- Select from your Playlists.
- Play video.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org