1. Sign in to your Spear account. For more information on how to log in, see Log in to Your Spear Account.
2. If you have not already done so, add your AGD number to your profile:
- Click on the avatar in the upper right corner of the home page.
- Click "Enter your AGD number" located in the contact information section.
- The Account Information page will open where you can add your AGD number.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Submit Account Updates” button to finish.
3. Go to Online Education, for more information on navigating Online Education, please see Online Education: Overview.
4. CE courses are identified by displaying a CE logo in the bottom, right-hand corner of the course. Remember, not all courses have CE credit available. Courses must be over 30 minutes to qualify for CE credits.
5. Use the cursor to hover over the CE icon on the bottom right of the course video thumbnail to see how many CE credits can be earned.
6. Once you are on a specific course page, you can view the possible CE credits available for that course by locating the CE icon on the right side of the video.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com