What You Need
Here's what you need to set up your Apple TV:
- An Apple TV 4K or Apple TV (4th generation)
- Internet Connection
- A TV or other display with an HDMI port
- An HDMI cable (Apple recommends using an HDMI 2.0 or later compatible cable)
Follow the setup guide on the Apple Support website.
Download the Patient Education App
- Launch the App Store app from your Home screen.
- Navigate to the Spear Patient Education app.
- Click on the app icon.
- Click on Get.
- Click Buy to confirm.
Integrate Patient Education
- Create a playlist on Patient Education, if you have not already.
- Click on the Patient Education app on your Apple TV to launch.
- Go to Settings on the upper right side of the screen.
- Turn on Looping and any other applicable settings.
- Select Chairside or Lobby Playlists.
- Select from your Playlists.
- Play video.