Spear Announces New Online and Campus Curriculum: Unnecessary Esthetic DentistryBy Adam McWethy on April 1, 2021 | 2 comments
How many times have you as a clinician wondered why you should settle for natural esthetic results when you could really help your patients take their dentition to the next level?
Spear is here to help. With the introduction of our newest online courses and campus curriculum, “Unnecessary Esthetic Dentistry” will help you take your practice to the extreme.
Our courses will help you overcome common problems in extreme dentistry, such as:
- Prosthetically driven treatment planning for gem-encrusted restorative dentistry
- Equilibration of sharpened dentition
- e.max versus zirconia for fang durability
- Outcome-based design principals for creating Lepidosauria dentition
- Gem selection for occlusal surfaces
If you have now read this far we would like you to see today’s publication date. Happy April Fools’ Day!
April 9th, 2021