Spear has released a new curriculum introducing viewers to the basics of pediatric dentistry. This curriculum includes 5 courses: "An Introduction To Pediatric Restorative Dentistry," "Behavioral Considerations for Pediatric Patients," "Diagnosing, Treatment Planning, and Sequencing Pediatric Patients," "The Pediatric Dental Exam" and "Essential Procedures For the Pediatric Patient."
- Understand the overall philosophy of treating children and how pediatrics can be a rewarding pursuit
- Understand the basics of behavior management for pediatric patients and their parents
- Understand how to define a process for diagnosing and treatment planning pediatric patients
- Understand how to conduct a pediatric clinical examination
- Understand how to perform techniques for basic pediatric restorative procedures