Bolster your clinical skills and add new range with this advanced workshop. With the myriad of composite materials available today, creating esthetic “direct” restorations can be easier and more predictable than ever before. You will gain an understanding of the science behind composite materials and create anterior restorations for circumstances you thought beyond the capabilities of composite resin. Increase competency and efficiency in using direct composites as final restorative material.
Facially Generated Treatment Planning; Occlusion in Clinical Practice
- The science behind the structural and optical characteristics of composite materials
- To confidently differentiate indications for composite resin vs. ceramics
- To select the appropriate composite material for a specific application
- A step-by-step approach to the “intrinsic layering” concept of composite placement
- Materials and techniques that create natural tooth characteristics in finishing and polishing
- Enamel and dentin bonding concepts
- Anatomic layering of multiple composite veneers
- Completing large Class IV restorations
- Color management and masking with composite restorations
- Closing diastemas and black triangles
- Rapid application of composite using a Copyplast matrix
Excellence in Composite Restorations
22.50 CE Credits|
Call 866.781.0072 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.