Get Involved in a Study Club
We would love to welcome you to dentistry's fastest growing study club network.
Study Clubs in Action
Running a Spear Study Club couldn't be easier. Our turnkey approach covers all of the details—even a dedicated microsite to manage your club—so you and your members can focus on learning. You only need eight to 12 like-minded doctors in your club, including yourself.
5 Simple Steps to Start a Study Club
- 1First think of two friends to invite.
- 2Then invite one or two specialist colleagues.
- 3Next, ask your friends and the specialists for two or three referrals of their own. Considering that the typical specialist has a network of about 40 referring doctors, inviting three should be a snap. Emphasize the importance of reaching out to people they'll want to learn with; this is an exclusive club whose strength depends on its relationships.
- 4Then issue personal invitations to those on the list, explaining your vision for the club and what you hope to accomplish.
- 5Schedule your eight meetings and the seminar you'll attend as a group.
Your group will meet eight times a year, using Spear Study Club's customized modules to learn at your own pace, and earning CE credits for each meeting. From our extensive library, you'll select eight titles and will learn together through dynamic, interactive presentations and resources.
Spear makes it easy to lead more, learn more, and earn more.