Watch a quick overview of the SPEAR Education Study Club from Frank Spear
An Investment With
As a leader, your tuition is waived.
Your group members each pay tuition of just $2,900 for their first year, and only $1,900 to renew each subsequent year.
As the leader, your tuition is waived. Your group members each pay tuition of just $2,900 for their first year, and only $1,900 to renew each subsequent year.
Digital Campus Subscription
- On-demand access to an extensive Course Library of brief, relevant videos with some of dentistry's best minds delivering practical education
- Earn CE credits and take quizzes on your schedule, at your pace
- Case Assistant provides customizable, searchable chairside assistance for specific patient conditions
- Connect with Spear TALK — Spear's new interactive peer-to-peer discussion forum
- Valued $2,900 per person, waived for Study Club members
Frank Spear Seminar (Included in First Year)
- 2-day session with Frank Spear and other top dental professionals
- Worth 17 CE credits
- Value $1,650 per person, waived for Study Club members
- Meeting tool-kit provides everything you need to manage your club with ease
- An extensive library of interdisciplinary and practice-development learning modules
- Password-protected microsite with tutorials, discussion boards and more
$1,650 + $2,900 + $2,400 = $6,950 Total Value All of this is included with a Study Club membership of $2,900
Frequently Asked Questions
About Starting a Study Club
- Who can be a leader?
- Any doctor committed to recruiting, leading and sustaining a group of eight to 12 members. While each group requires at least one specialist, there is no requirement for the specialist to be the leader.
- When do I use the Spear seminar credit?
- Within the first year of your Study Club, all members have the opportunity to attend a seminar and the fee is waived.
What Members Are Saying
"There's something really special that happens when we get out of town and go to Scottsdale as a group. We get away from our practices and all the distractions of life and feel really connected as a group."Dr. Matthew Korn | Sacramento, CA