NOT Just Another Study Club
Spear clubs are different. Not just different, better.
Simple to run, painless to administer, turnkey in their design.
A Spear Study Club is the most rewarding study club you'll ever lead — whether you measure reward in terms of financial prosperity or by intrinsic success — and the quickest route to achieving your goals.Download the free resource, How to Start a Spear Study Club [INFOGRAPHIC].
What's Included: An Investment with Immediate Returns
As the leader, your tuition is waived. Your group members each pay tuition of just $2,900 for their first year, and only $1,900 to renew each subsequent year.
Digital Campus Subscription
- On-demand access to an extensive Course Library of brief, relevant videos with some of dentistry's best minds delivering practical education
- Earn CE credits and take quizzes on your schedule, at your pace
- Case Assistant provides customizable, searchable chairside assistance for specific patient conditions
- Connect with Spear TALK — Spear's new interactive peer-to-peer discussion forum
- Valued $2,900 per person, waived for Study Club members
Frank Spear Seminar (Included in First Year)
- 2-day session with Frank Spear and other top dental professionals
- Worth 17 CE credits
- Value $1,650 per person, waived for Study Club members
- Meeting tool-kit provides everything you need to manage your club with ease
- An extensive library of interdisciplinary and practice-development learning modules
- Password-protected microsite with tutorials, discussion boards and more
$1,650 + $2,900 + $2,400 = $6,950 Total Value All of this is included with a Study Club membership of $2,900
Study Clubs in Action
Running a Spear Study Club couldn't be easier. Our turnkey approach covers all of the details—even a dedicated microsite to manage your club—so you and your members can focus on learning. You only need eight to 12 like-minded doctors in your club, including yourself.
5 Simple Steps to Start a Study Club
- 1First think of two friends to invite.
- 2Then invite one or two specialist colleagues.
- 3Next, ask your friends and the specialists for two or three referrals of their own. Considering that the typical specialist has a network of about 40 referring doctors, inviting three should be a snap. Emphasize the importance of reaching out to people they'll want to learn with; this is an exclusive club whose strength depends on its relationships.
- 4Then issue personal invitations to those on the list, explaining your vision for the club and what you hope to accomplish.
- 5Schedule your eight meetings and the seminar you'll attend as a group.
Your group will meet eight times a year, using Spear Study Club's customized modules to learn at your own pace, and earning CE credits for each meeting. From our extensive library, you'll select eight titles and will learn together through dynamic, interactive presentations and resources.
Spear makes it easy to lead more, learn more, and earn more.