Welcome to the Spear Education family of companies. We are a growing organization driven by our collective desire to provide the finest continuing education experience to dental professionals throughout the world. We respect and enjoy our clients and want to ensure they have the best tools available as they accelerate their educational and professional development.
We pride ourselves on fostering a unique working environment that is professional, but also supportive, enriching and challenging. We have great leadership, and as a result we have great employees. We work hard, but we also know the importance of having fun. And we believe that to truly enjoy your job and love what you do, you must be in a mutually respective environment and be recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
That's what we're all about. If you are energetic, creative, passionate about what you do, and want to build a solid career with a dynamic company, we'd like to meet you.
If there are no current positions listed below and you would like to be considered for future career opportunities, we invite you to submit your resume to email@example.com.
|Job Title||Location||Company||Date Posted|
|Digital Campus Advisor (Inside Sales)||Scottsdale, AZ||Spear Education||May 16, 2013|
|Dental Lab Technicians||Laguna Beach, CA||The Winter Laboratory||Feb 14, 2013|
Digital Campus Educational AdvisorPurpose
Achieve maximum sales profitability through outbound sales calls to qualified and unqualified prospects to close sales of Online CE Subscriptions and/or related services.Responsibilities
- Conduct high volume calls and emails per day to dental offices relating to Spear Digital Campus.
- Discuss product offerings and how they will benefit the dentists practice.
- Provide superior customer service to potential and current customers.
- Product demonstrations via Go To meeting or equivalent software.
- On-Boarding of new Online CE customers.
Drives for results
- Drives for results and success; pursues goals with a sense of urgency; persists despite obstacles and opposition. Actively handles high work demands and demonstrates the ability to stay focused and accomplish goals. Thrives in a fast-paced and sales focused environment.
- Clear understanding of the dental office dynamics, offering solutions that enhance their jobs and the standard of care for their patients.
Managing Systems and Processes
- Identifies and implements effective processes and procedures for accomplishing and streamlining work; removes obstacles; allows for and contributes needed resources; monitors and measures progress; evaluates results.
- Allocates one's own time efficiently; handles multiple demands and competing priorities; well organized and details – skilled; meets deadlines in a timely manner.
- Undergraduate degree or comparable experience required.
- Dental Industry experience preferred.
- 5 years of functional experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Clear understanding of the cold call process, with the ability to influence the decision maker.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, outlook) and internet applications.
- Prior knowledge and experience with CRM systems.